DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome Back!!!!!! (Blog #1)

Welcome back for another exciting year! I hope your summer went well and you had time to do whatever it is you do. For this first blog assignment, you are to tell a little bit about your summer. Did you go on vacation, if so where? Work, doing what? Anything that you did this summer that your classmates may, or may not know. If you are new, introduce yourself.

23 comments:

  1. My summer consisted of work, classes, camps and now school. I helped out around a farm this summer, spending many of hours in a cool air conditioned tractor listening to ESPN radio. I took 3 online classes through UNK in June. Fifteen of the football players traveled to Hastings for a team camp, and the coaching staff and myself put on an elementary, junior high and high school football camp. I did have a chance to go fishing a few times and caught a master angler large mouth bass. Other than that we really stayed around home. Kind of boring, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my summer was pretty boring. I had drivers ed and went on the mission trip to Rockford. When I got back from the mission trip I spent the rest of the summer at my sister's house in Omaha. While I was at there I meet her boyfriend's kids and babysat three kids in a half a million dollar house. I did come back for Pioneer Picnic and Forth of July otherwise I was in Omaha. That is about it, not a whole lot but at least I made some money right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm i went to chicago and kansas.......went to football camps and didnt do a whole lot in nebraska besides camps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i caught a 23 lbs catfish and a 22 lbs catfish besides that it was boring

    ReplyDelete
  5. My summer consisted of doing all sorts of things. I went down to New Mexico on a mission's trip to a Navajo Reservation. I got to go down to Buena Vista and go white water rafting down the Arkansas River. One of the hardest weeks was having football camp for seven days straight. For a job I helped pour concrete and I work at Doxsees. That is pretty much what I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my summer i managed to stay busy with work and rodeo. i worked for dallas rigler and his brother dave. i also worked for my cousin up in burwell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well my summer started out with drivers ed, which I passed. Then I went on the mission trip to Rockford, which was GREAT!! Then right after that we went on vacation to Branson, Missouri for a week which was pretty cool. But then we went down to Arkansas for a week to my grandmas and worked which was to fun since I had to clean off a roof in 95 degree heat and than many other things. Then like two days after I got back I went to UNK to an allstate choir camp which was hard but fun. Then a week after that I went to a Nike golf camp at UNL which was one of the best parts of my summer. After that I worked for my dad and played as much golf as I could over the summer. Oh yea and I went to a 3 Doors Down/Paralyzer Concert whick was pretty good. And I went to a 1000 Foot Krutch concert which was almost as good. And the last thing I did this summer was start working at True Value. So my summers been busy. Yea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My summer was really boring. I babysat for some people in Oconto, went to some volleyball camps and sumemer league.I also did drivers ed, watched my brother play baseball and went to pioneer picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well my summer was interesting!! I worked for my dad helping out around the farm. I also was involed with sports like leagues and i also did solfball. I went to a bible camp called merritt where we went tubing and skiing. I skied on 1 ski 4 the first time i was really excited! I went to cheerleading camp and stayed at rachels lake house and got up on a wakeboard 4 the first time and i also skied there too. I went to a volleyball camp with Kailey and ALyssa. I dropped my brother off at college and it was like heaven with all those football guys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this summer i went to newmexico to watch my brother rodeo for 10 days and that was my vacation i also highschool rodeod and made it to state finals then i worked and hung out the rest of the time

    ReplyDelete
  11. well i actually didnt do much over the summer. All i did was babysit with my sister and go to volleyball and basketball league.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was an ok summer. I started it out in Burke Stadium at state track I got sixth in our relay team. It was a little nerve wracking but it was so worth it. Then we had drivers ed which was boring. After that I went on the mission trip to Rockford and had the best time with the little kids. When I got back from there I went to the basketball team camp and all the summer leagues. I went to fast camp and learned alot there. Then school started and the summer was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. my summer was really fun. i went to pennsylvannia and spent the majority of the time with my dad. we went to movies, and hung out with some friends. a couple parties here and there....and that was my summer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i worked and took drivers ed this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't do much this summer. I worked some for a farmer in Oconto and it was kind of boring. I met alot of new people. I went to a team football camp in Hastings. I went to Colorado with some family on vacation. It was really fun. We went white water rafting, hiking, bike riding, and has some good old fashioned family fun. I learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I worked for a guy in Arnold for about a month and a half at he beginning of the summer. From then on I kind of slacked off and didn't do much. My cousin got married in Colorado. Then after that i went to burwell for two weeks putting up hay. Then I started school and football the next week. A stick went up my foot too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My summer was fun.I took part on the mission trip to chicago.Also I worked for Chris Pandorf this summer.Next I went to a basketball camp in Sumner and traveled to Cancun Mexico for Vacation.I also went to the Callaway football camp, where I broke my hand.Now I'm going to survive school.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went shooting in sparta, Il. my team got 4th in skeet and 6th in sporting clays.went to camp (football). After the mission trip.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I worked alot at bergs and went to the river alot with friends. went fishin once or twice. had my cuzin come down for a week. went to johnson lake and rode jet skies. i wreked alot. that was all i did this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i went to work alot this summer and went to the hastings football camp. and there i played football ate food and slept through a little bit of practice haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. I went to work for my cousins husband. He is a hay rancher that lives north of burwell about 20 miles. I also saw a sifa singing group who are from Uganda Africa. Alot of the boys liked to play football. I raced in the Custer County Fair races this summer to. I didnt do great but i did better than i thought i would since i was riding a bike i havent ever raced before. Now that the summer is gone i need to focus on my school work.

    ReplyDelete
  22. my summer was busy i helped re side our house baby say did drivers ed went to omaha did an online class through unl

    ReplyDelete
  23. My summer was a fun filled break. At first I had driver’s Ed, that wasn’t too much fun. But I passed! So that made me happy! But I missed two days to go up to Wisconsin for a wedding, for a total of 4 days. Then I had to make up the two classes in Broken Bow. I also went on the Youth Group Mission Trip to Rockford, Illinois. That was an amazing experience. The week I returned home I helped with the MORNING STAR Vacation Bible School with the Pre-schoolers. I loved that! They are so cute. I also sometimes babysat for two families. I also went on the truck with my dad to California and Wisconsin. While we were in Wisconsin, we were also in a local parade for a town of about 87 people. But when we arrived there, there was about 500 people there for the fair. When I cam back to Callaway I babysat a few times for parents I normally baby sit for. I was home for Pioneer Picnic. And for the Arnold Festival. Then I went to see Lifehouse and Amber Pacific in concert. I also went to California for about 2 weeks with my mom and dad. I went to Disneyland and ate at Club 33 which only members are allowed in, and my cousins are members. Amazing service. I also camped at the Pacific Ocean with friends. And visited many family members and friends. When my mom and I returned home, I went to the S.O.R.C. shootout with my dad. The last thing I did for my summer break was go to the Loup County Fair with Trey. Which was very fun for such a small town. I had a great summer and wish it never ended!

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!