
In the spirit of giving thanks, I thought we could have a blog assignment all about being thankful! In this post I would like for you to add a couple of comments on things you are thankful for. Then comment on at least 2 of your classmates posts.
I hope all of your thanksgiving breaks go well!
Check out this link for fun and exciting historical facts about thanksgiving:
http://www.history.com/minisites/thanksgiving/
Due: Sunday 11/28/10 by no later than 11:59p.m.
i am thankful for a family, friends, and all of the thinks i have. also i am thankful for all the food.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for having a nice place to go every Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all the family we have come down to Grand Island during Thanksgiving. I'm also thankful for the tons of food we have at Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my family and my friends. I am also thankful for for all the things I have and for the family member that are still with me. I am thankful for the food that is set out in from of me everyday.
ReplyDeleteim thankful for the socks i am wearing and my wallet. because my mom and the other guy are freaks
ReplyDeleteim thankful for al the awsome friends, my family that loves me, and the glorious man that died on the cross for me
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my family, and for them supporting me no matter what. Also, im very thankful that i can get whenever i want and i don't have to worry about not having enough. I'm thankful fo rmy friends to because i wouldnt be able to make it through school days without them making it not so boring. Finally, i'm thankful for my phone, i wouldnt be able to make it through a day without it.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my friends and family, and how lucky I am to have the things a have because people in other countries are not as lucky as us.
ReplyDelete1. Im thankful for the people in my life and all the things I have. Im thankful for a warm house and a loving wife? im thankful for the food that nurishes my sexy 160lb bod.
ReplyDeleteGrant, I am also thankful for my wallet. Although there is nothing in it.
ReplyDeleteKacee, I'm thankful for my living family members as well. It's nice to cherish the time we spend together.
I'm thankful for family and being able to be together on the holidays. I'm aslo thankful for all the food that is prepaired for the holiday.
ReplyDeleteCody i didnt know that you were in our class but that is some great stuff that you are thankful for.
ReplyDeleteTanner thats great. id say the same thing but i hate goign places for thanksgiving.
im am thankful for my family , fiends. im also thankful that my dad is back to good health
ReplyDeleteLacey, I totally agree with your post!! soo deep! :)
ReplyDeleteCassidy- I agree with your post as well. Your right some people aren't as lucky as us to have what we have :)
cody this is the shophmore blogg
ReplyDeletekacee im thankful too
I am thankful for paper and scissors, because without paper and scissors, we wouldn't be able to make origami to decorate our houses during the winter and thanksgiving time.
ReplyDeleteI, Garret Dockweiler, am thankful for the abilities and opportunities that I have been given. I thank God for giving me these abilities and I am thankful for the community that I am in. I am also very thankful to have such an amazing blog made by Mr. Hinman to write on. I am also thankful that Mr. Hinman will give me a free 100% because of the compliment to his credibility.
ReplyDeleteKacee I agree with you on being thankful on the holidays.
ReplyDeleteKacee,
ReplyDeleteI agree with being thankful for food.
Cassidy,
its i not a lol. o and you didnt mention food....are you crazy?
Haden don't forget to be thankful for Taylor Swifts hot bod.
ReplyDeletegrant,
ReplyDeletethats a good thing to be thankful for
Grant i totally agree that socks are good and the wallet is full of one dollar bills. Good information buddy im digging it
ReplyDeleteHARD
I am thankful for my family and friends i have around me at this time of year and i am also thankful for the food that we eat we are very fortuniate to have food and everything we do have and should be thankful of.
ReplyDeleteKacee- I agree with you :) Espically the food part! :)
ReplyDeleteLacey- Aww I'm glad we make the day less boring for you! :D haha.
And im thankful for taylor swift's hot bod.
ReplyDeleteRiley I am glad that your father is back to healthy. I bet that is a great relief to you.
ReplyDeleteCassidy I agree with you on being thankful on the holidays and for living in this country because you are right on how other countries don't always have great lives like we have.
ReplyDeletehaden i totaly agree about taylor swifts bod and also about the other things you said.
ReplyDeleteI am thankfull that Mr. Hinman gave us a blog that is easy to do. I am also thankfull for all of the food that is going to be given to us on thanksgiving day. also I am thankfull for all of the technology that the human race was able to come up with. a couple other things that I am thankfull for is all of the family and friends that will be surrounding us on this fine day like thanksgiving day.
ReplyDeletetanner, that is very nice of you. and yes the food is good
Riley, i am glad to hear that your dad is in good health now. family is the most important thing of all.
Grant I am also thankful for socks, but not wet socks and where would I put all my money if I didn't have a wallet.
ReplyDeleteThis other comment is for everyone: WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP BEING THANKFUL FOR THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
Haden, WAY TO GO!!!
Tanner i like the things you are thankful of good job.
ReplyDeletesorry mine is late... I am thankful that my mom is in remission, and my brothers back is getting better... I'm also thankful for my family/friends and the good times i've shared with them
ReplyDeleteLacey i totally argee with you....
ReplyDeletecassidy what you said i totally agree and i also feel bad for the less unfortunate