DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving (Blog #14)




In the spirit of giving thanks, I thought we could have a blog assignment all about being thankful! In this post I would like for you to add a couple of comments on things you are thankful for. Then comment on at least 2 of your classmates posts.

I hope all of your thanksgiving breaks go well!


Check out this link for fun and exciting historical facts about thanksgiving:

http://www.history.com/minisites/thanksgiving/


Due: Sunday by no later than 11:59p.m.

50 comments:

  1. I am thankfull for family, friends, and just living life!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my friends and family. I am also thankful for the food i will get to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im thankful for all my freinds and family and the huse i live under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree with the being thankful for a HOUSE to live in.

      Delete
    2. I am very happy to have a house and i hope everyone this thanksgiving had some protection in this world.

      Delete
    3. I am also thankful for the huse i live under.

      Delete
    4. clayton can i come 2 ur huse for thanksgiving lol

      Delete
  4. I am thankful for a my house because not everyone has a house to live in. Im thankful for my parents because they stick around all the time. Im thankful for food, because not everyone has food to come home to, too eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for my loving family and my awesome friends, but i am most thank full for the fact that we live in a country where we have right and freedoms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also agree with living in a country where we have rights and freedoms!!:)

      Delete
  6. I am so thankful for my family, friends, faith, love, food and my everyday life. I wouldn't be the same person if I didn't have any of these things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Very good Keeley! I am glad you love your everyday life. So very true about everything you say!

      Delete
  7. I am thankful for my family, friends, and pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for family, friends, and the life we are able to live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im thankful for everything! clothes to wear, food to eat! Family to understand me, friends to have a good time with, houses to live in, and blankets to stay warm with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im thankful for my family and friends, to live in a free country, warm house and food, and last but not least even though I dont want to admit it a good education.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thanful for my family, friends, and FOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful for the family I get to share this holiday with and the friends I have the privalge of knowing. The food is also something I am thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also...very thankful for the food...lots of food...I love food.

      Delete
  13. I'm thankful for break and getting some time off of school. I'm thankful that I get to sleep extra for a few days and eat a lot of food....I love food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN! I love food too! I am so very glad that you got some extra sleep!

      Delete
  14. I am thankful for living in a country in which I have so many privileges. I am also thankful for the food I am provided.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am thankful for the oppertunity once a year to have a really big meal with my family i am also thankful for all the unessary things i have like my cp and xbox.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am very thankful for my family and friends. They have helped me through so many hard times and I can trust them in anything that I say. I am also very thankful for the many opportunities that my school provides me with. Some of these opportunities are sports and academics. I know that in a big school I would not have the opportunity of doing all the sports I do.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so, so very thankful for my family. I am blessed to still have an earthly father. I'm thankful for my healthy mom, amazing brother, Brett, and the 3 new additions to my family. Deema, Uot, and Nyach are such an important part of our family, and I don't know what I'd do without them...and Nyach's entertainment throughout each day. :) I am also thankful for my family's answer to prayer: my best friends. I love them and and so grateful for them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!