DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Break! (Blog #29)




I thought we would do a fun Blog for this short Easter week.


Your Assignment:

1) Tell what plans you have for this Easter Break Weekend!
2) State one goal that you have for yourself, your grades, etc for the last 5 to 6 weeks of school!

Due: Sunday by no later than 11:59pm

18 comments:

  1. 1. This weekend I will just relax. I might go to my Grandmas Easter Sunday, but otherwise I will just be around Callaway.
    2. One goal is to try to get back on honor roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i didnt know you were in world history:)

      Delete
  2. 1. I am planning to go down to Okaholma and go 4-wheeling with my family. My family, Pattersons, and Svensons are all going. It has been a yearly thing and I am super excited to go!!!

    2. I hope to continue to keep my grades up. Another goal I ahve is to stay out of trouble... :) I hope!! ahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) My plans for Easter break is to eat at my grandparents house on Easter. But mostly just relax and enjoy no school!
    2) My one goal for this last few weeks of school is to have an 80% or better in every class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I think im going to have Easter at my Grandmas in Kearney and go to the sumner Easter egg hunt.

    2. Do all my homework at home if i dont get it done in class. Not save it for the next day or study hall. Too stressful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) For Easter break I will be hanging out with friends and family and helping with calving at the ranch!!!!:)
    2) My goals for the rest of the school year are to get good grades and pay more attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) I am playing a lot of Black ops 2. got to get to master prestige!!!
    2)my goal for the last weeks of school is just to stay on top of things like home work and stuff like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.) My plans for Easter is to spend time with my family. My sister and my nephew are probably coming home so i ge to spend time with them:)
    2.) One goal is to keep working on sports and keep my grades up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) For Easter break weekend i plan on sleeping and eating... A lot!
    2) My goal for the last 6 weeks of school is to learn how to fly. I'm not doing very well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1.) I plan on doing basically nothing for the entire break. Or you could say that I "have no plans."

    2.) I will try to maintain my place on all-A honor roll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I'm going to oklahoma to ride quads in the sand dunes!
    2. my goals for the last couple of weeks are to keep my grades up and do better in some classes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. Well we are staying in town and probably have my garndma out to our house on sunday for dinner. Ill probably just work and might hang with some freinds.
    2. My biggest goal is to keep my grades above close failing like mybe a c or better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1) For Easter break I get to babysit my little siblings for 3 whole days and then I have to go over to my Grandma's house once again but I'm sure she'll have cake or cheesecake or something, so I'm cool with it. My dad wants to go swimming but I'll probably stay home and be the weird, loner person that I am because last time we went swimming, I got an ear infection and that's not cool because it lasted 3 weeks and if I got one of those again then I'd probably miss school and no one wants me to miss school because my presence is what makes everything awesome and cool and stuff. Lastly, for Easter I'll be receiving lots of Candy! YUUUUMMMM CANDY

    2) My goals for the rest of the year are to be active so I don't get fat from all of the candy that I will be eating over Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1) For Easter Break im going to go to both of my grandparnets house on Sunday. But hopefully i can just be lazy and do nothing and watch tv.
    2) My goal is to get better grades

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1) For Easter Break I went to my Great Aunt and Uncles House. I also hung out with my cousin and her boyfriend and we went what we thought was fishing. Unfortunately, all we caught were some sticks.

    2) One goal I have for myself is to be all caught up within the next week or so. I also would like to be able to run normal by the end of school, since it's not so easy anymore. I would also like to get all my grades up to A's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1) For Easter I hung out with family at my grandparents. We played cards games and we took some of the family out to my house to see our remodel.
    2) One goal that I have for myself if to get mostly A's and to work harder than I have been all year. I would just like to get my grades up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1.) I just hung out with my family at home!! I didn't really do anything productive...took the oppurtunity to be lazy. :) Woo!! I don't get to do THAT very often! :)

    2.) My goal for the next few weeks until the end of the quarter is to get back to doing good on my assignments, etc.!! I have no stinkin' idea what's up, but I need to get back on track!! :P I'm not doin TERRIBLE by any means, but I'm not doing as good as I was! STOP IT! ;) (Name that movie!...Just kidding. That's a game my family and I play... :) )

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1) I stayed home all Easter. It was very nice to just relaz all break.
    2) I want to get good grades this quarter.

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!