DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Summer Plans! (Last Blog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)




Finally, the last blog of the year!! With this last blog I would like for you to tell everyone what your plans are for the summer. Also, you may add jabs at Mr. Hinman, positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind.

**(Remember the blog posting rules still apply, so do not be rude and also remember this is worth points so get it done!)


Due: By the end of school!

17 comments:

  1. I am planning to get a job. It varies between working in Bow at the western store, and spraying thistles.HAHA! I am also planning on going to the Nebraska Land day concerts. Im sure Ill stay busy with all the volleyball and basketball camps also. Anddd some of the blogs were "interesting" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer I plan on going to my brother's wedding in late June. Other than that,I lack plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning on working for Meyer Taxidermy and Meyer Farms. I am also planning on going to RYLA and NPCC Volleyball Camp. I am also going to be sayng goodbye to my brother on May 28 as he gets sent away for the ARMY :( I also plan on going to the Youth Convention for American Legion Auxiliary. I will also be attending State Track to cheer on my team! Go Bobcats! Also, will be attending Royal Family Kids Camp as a youth leader. Royal Family Kids Camp is a camp for foster kids or kids who have been abused or neglected. We are not allowed to say locations to keep the children safe.

    Mr. Hinman,
    Class was a blast this year! We have had some good memories in your class! The blogs were fun and our class interactions were fun as well! Have a fun summer!
    ~Bailey~

    ReplyDelete
  4. My summer plans is to start working on Kimball farms again. Going to many sports camps. Also just try to relax before school starts again! And last but not least hang with my friends and have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this class was pretty crazy this year, but i did enjoy it. My plans for this summer are to hang with freinds and lots of working.; Also i plan to be going to Iowa maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will be guarding lives agean at our callaway public pool. familly will be visiting nebraska pver the summer and for the rest of the time i want to be chillin with freinds

    ReplyDelete
  7. This summer I will be plenty busy between camps and work. I am going to wisconson in june for a wedding. I also plan to hang out with friends a lot, and definitely not do any blogs!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan on spending my summer in the underconditioned kitchen of pizza hut while wearing all black, woopie.
    I also plan on going to my sisters wedding in June and maybe this summer I'll slowly get a little tan and not be so vampire-ish.
    I enjoyed this class.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I plan on making money and spending a lot of time camping and hanging with friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. This summer I am helping my family around our farm, and mowing a lawn in town. I also hope to spend time with friends, and go camping at the lake as much as I can. I will be attending a Scotty McCreery concert and the Custer County Fair concert. The summer volleyball camps will also take up some of my time. This class will has been fun! Many memories were made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I plan to lifeguard at the pool as well as spend time with family friends show my cattle pigs and have a great summer!

    PS I love learning about the wars like WWI WWII and many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This summer I am working for Tina Kessler,putting rodeo enteries in the computer and baby sitting. Also I have 4 calves to get ready for fair. In the end of May and beginning of June I am going to Texas. I hope to have a lot of fun this summer!! Hinman you definitely an interesting teacher! Have fun with Palynn this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I plan on working at the pool again :) this summer is going to be a lot of fun just like every other summer and I'm ready to get out of here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This summer I will be attending several camps, including sports and Christian youth retreats. I am possibly going on a family trip! *fingers crossed!* It will be very good to just get away as a family for a couple weeks. :) Work will also be a huge part of my summer vacation.

    Mr. Hinman---> I have no negative comments for you. ;) You're an awesome and fun teacher, and the blogs are good! They force us to learn things just as much as in the classroom, if not more, but in a fun(ish) way. Have fun with that little bundle of cuteness that you were blessed with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. my summer is super packed! Im working for holly Monday thru Friday everyday till 3:30 and the nights and weekends ill be working at the pool. then June 4th I have to go back to Washington to visit my mom and then I come back the 20th. then after that pretty much go to work, go to the lake, hang out with friends some, and hopefully a family vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I plan on working at the pool and babysitting!:) I hopefully will be camping a lot because I love camping! I will be attending many camps for volleyball, basketball, and cheerleading. I am going to be very very busy!

    btw your baby is very cute! have fun this summer Mr. Hinman!

    ReplyDelete
  17. For this summer I'm planning on working bunches. I babysit and work at the school too! hopefully being outside a lot and having tons of FUN!:) also I have millions of volleyball and basketball camps and leagues plus weights, so that should keep me busy. maybe even have time for vacation...maybe! I thought that some of this years blogs were good that we knew about, but not the political ones because I'm not into that type of thing! haha

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!