
With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!
Your Assignment:
Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with this year! New Year's Resolutions anyone?! State whether you have any resolutions and what they are!
Merry Christmas from Morgan, Palynn and myself. May God bless you and your family.
Have fun, be safe and think before you do!
Due: Sunday by no later than 11:59p.m.
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteHow's Mrs. Clause hope she's making you nice and fat for the up coming event.
And all I want is to spend Christmas with my family and all of them. and when it come to new years nothing.
Dear Santa ,
ReplyDeleteWell this year has been really confusing, but for the most part I have been nice. I want a phone! I will be going to my cousin Stephanie's house for Christmas. My new years resolution is to have 2014 be a great year.
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteHope you are going to have a great Christmas and hope you're wife and elves are all doing good. what I want for Christmas is more clothes and shoes. were having Christmas at our house then I'm going to have Christmas with my dad and the other side of my family. I am blessed with the family and friends that I have and that love me and stick by my side. I don't really have a new years resolution.
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteWell to be completely honest i probably haven't been the nicest kid. But I know you are a great forgiver. This year I want sparkly UGGS! This weekend I am heading to Omaha to spend time with my moms family. Then Sunday morning we are heading to Wichita, KS to go see my great grandma. On Christmas Eve we are going to head home to spend Christmas Day with my dads family. I have been blessed with great family and friends and a great beginning to a basketball season! I don't have any New Year's Resolutions yet.
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI have been so good this year I hope you bring me lots of presents. I want a new radio for my car, bullets, clothes, and to be with my family and friends. My new year's resolution is to not to use foul langue. Im going to stay at my house for one of them and South Dakota over new years.
Dear Santa, I have been fairly nice this year. No crimes or outstanding warrants. This Christmas I would only like a million dollars in small number bills. This is so I can reenact scenes from Breaking Bad. This year I will attend a holiday celebration at my uncle James's house. We will perform the usual celebrations such as gift exchange, and egg nog ingestion. For News Year's I resolve to bench press my moon weight. I may need your continued prayers and help to achieve this dream. Mele Kalikimaka, folks!
ReplyDeleteDear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI hope that everything is working out for you in the North Pole. I have just about everything I want although an ipod would be nice. I will be going to my Grandparents house in Elwood. My New Year's resolution would to get in shape and stay that way.
Merry Christmas everyone :)
Oh, and I have been an okay kid. Not too good or too bad.
DeleteDear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI have been nice this year. I want slip on UGGs please! My Grandparents are coming down this weekend and on Christmas we will go to my aunts. I don't do resolutions because i know i wont hold up. I am very thankful for the good healthy of all my friends and family, especially my grandma's recovery.
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI think I have been nice this year, but some people might disagree. I want an iPhone and clothes. We are having Christmas with both sides of my family at my house this year. I don't know if I will have any New Year's Resolutions.
Dear Santa
ReplyDeleteI haven't been very good this year that's okay, I never am. Thank you for the heated blanket. Since your Santa your a genius and know what i need.
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI think I have been really nice this year but my friends and family probably think differently. For Christmas I would like some jeans and new boots!:) This year my family is going to come to my house for Christmas Day. My New Year's resolution is to drink less pop.... I have a feeling it wont happen but I can try right?
Dear Santa,
ReplyDeleteI haven't been so nice lately. I don't want a lot for Christmas. I would like for my family to get back on their feet though. After a few deaths and having to travel back and forth to funerals and family event we are starting to run tight on money. We are moving into our new house soon so you'll actually have a chimney to come down this year. Pretty much every holiday my family comes to my house for dinner. This year I think we may even all open our gifts together. I'm not so sure. During this past year I have been blessed with a beautiful baby cousin. And the news that my sister is pregnant and ill be having a another niece/nephew. I'm excited to find out the sex. Her baby bump is growing with each coming day. Let's not forget I'm very blessed to have lived another year. I'm sorry for the families who have lost their loved ones. As for now I don't have many resolutions. Other than trying to keep my grades up and being a better sister, daughter, grand daughter, niece. Let alone a better person. I hope you enjoy your cookies on the upcoming journey that you will be on. Good luck with your deliveries!
Love,
Corrin
Dear Santa
ReplyDeleteI would like to think I've been good but all I want for Christmas is my brother and step dad to come visit us! I will be at my Grandma's for Christmas which is such a blessing that I get to be with my family this year !
as for new year's resolutions I really don't like to have them because I know I wont keep up with them and then I feel terrible
Merry Christmas everyone !