DON'T FORGET, it is your responsibility to find time to finish your blog each week. If you are going to be gone, look ahead and find time to work on it. At home, computer lab, before school, AR, lunch break, after school, etc. DON'T FORGET!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving (Blog #14)

In the spirit of giving thanks, I thought we could have a blog assignment all about being thankful! In this post I would like for you to add a couple of comments on things you are thankful for. Then comment on at least 2 of your classmates posts.

I hope all of your thanksgiving breaks go well!

Check out this link for fun and exciting historical facts about thanksgiving:

http://www.history.com/minisites/thanksgiving/

Due Date: By Sunday 11/29/09 at 11:59p.m.

39 comments:

  1. There are alot of things to be thankful for. I guess I'm extreamly thankful for finding my biological mom. I found out I was a adopted when I was going into the eighth grade. It was devistating knowing the people who raised me were not my real parents. But, surpise surprise, we found each other on Myspace... But, I am really thankful that I am living with her now. Even through the fights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thankful for a life that allows me to and better its quality

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am thankful for the good weather and the family and yea that is it yall

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for my family. Without them it would be hard to survive. I am also thankful for all the friends i have they mean alot to me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thankful for food and family and shelter. I'm thankful that my family can get together over thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for my family. I am also thankful for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abbi: i am also thankful for my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thankful for my family every minute i have with them is valuble because you never know when your last day will be so thats why i am so thankful for them even through the struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AGREE WITH JUSTIN AND MELISSA LIFE IS AWSOME AND PEACHY

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice clint and i agree about the weather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im thankful for my family and the things I have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am tankful for my family even though they can make me very mad. I am also thankful for my friends. with out them my days would be very dull and without life. and im also thankful for sports because i have the abilites to play unlike people with no arms or legs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clint thats a good thing to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm thankful for my family and friends who have my back even when I make a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clint that is very true life is amazing...and peachy?

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am thankful for my family, friends, and guns.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some things that i am thankful for is my freinds and family. Also all the things that i have that others dont. And for being able to play sports and all the other extra stuff i do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kelsey: i am very thankful for the friends i have to.

    ReplyDelete
  20. yes abbi a family is a great thing to have and friends are just as good

    ReplyDelete
  21. clint
    i agree with you on the weather and family.
    abbi
    i agree with you on friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aaron I think family is very important.
    Clint I dont no why your thankful for the weather but lets get some snow.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Zane. I also think family is very important

    Kyle. I am also thankful for food.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jessica and Kelsey...i'm thankful for my friends too, they are a big part in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Darcie-
    That is a good one. Never thought of that. Way to think out of the box. I'm very thankful to have an interesting person like you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Kelsey you mean alot to us to.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i agree with clint we should all be thankful for the great weather excepsialy the farmers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. the things that i am thankful for is my family and my friends. my parents do so much stuff for me and i am very thankful for it. my friend are very funny and i like to be around them they make me laugh when im down and show me a very good time when we hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cody- im also thankful for family and friends... and guns.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Michala:
    Family is something to always be thankful for

    ReplyDelete
  31. Justin:
    Life is always a peachy deal

    ReplyDelete
  32. Melissa-
    I feel pretty stupid right now because i never knew that about u.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Alot of people talk about how they are thankful for their family and i think that is a great thing to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Melissa, that is good about ur mom no matter what it seems like they are there for you through the good and the bad and they are you know MOM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. justin i agree that life is good

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kristina i agree when you say that you are thankful for all the things that you have and others dont that is a very good thing to be thankful for i am too.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Michala good of you to think of other people. And yes we are thankful that you can play sports to.

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!