
I thought we would do a fun Blog for this short Easter week.
Your Assignment:
1) Tell what plans you have for this Easter Break Weekend!
2) State one goal that you have for yourself, your grades, etc for the last 5 to 6 weeks of school!
Due: Sunday 4/8/12 by no later than 11:59pm
My plans for the Easter Weekend are to enjoy it. I plan on golfing as usual and I want to enjoy the companionship of freinds and family over the break.
ReplyDeleteA goal for myself is to make state in golf, but as far as grades go, I'd like to make Honor Roll for the last 9 weeks.
1) I really don't have any plans for the weekend I think we might be going to Clay Center but I don't know.
ReplyDelete2) I want to keep my grades up, since it's getting closer to the end of the year I want to keep them up like the rest of the year.
1) I am literally going to do nothing this weekend. I might watch movies on thursday, maybe monday. So call me at 1-206-202-0619 if you want to have fun.
ReplyDelete2) My goal is to have a goal by the time the 5-6 weeks pass.
1) I have no plans this weekend other than hang out with family, and hopefully just sleep.
ReplyDelete2) My goal is to make the 5-6 weeks go by fast!! I'm ready for summer!
1.)im gonna sleep all break!!
ReplyDelete2.) to be on honor roll this semester.
1) What I'm doing this weekend, I've not the foggiest.
ReplyDelete2) My goal is to pass all the quizzes.
1- I don't really have any plans for Easter Break that I know of. I LOVE coloring and decorating eggs, so.. I'm going to definatly do that! Easter is also my Favorite holiday:)
ReplyDelete2- My goal for grades is to not stop caring about them because I will be excited for summer.
Well i am going to the track meet on thursday. Hopefully i will get 3 golds again and guys will win. Girls probably won;t haha. Umm Friday I'm going to hang out with friends and probably watch a movie. Saturday, well i have no idea honestly. Sunday i will go to church then have Easter with family. Monday, probably do a whole lot of nothing.
ReplyDeleteMy goal is to raise grades up and not ever fail a math quiz again. I will try to make all A's for the last quarter. And i will be a steadfast and proud supporter of NHJY, the greatest holiday ever!!!
1. Over break im not really sure what im going to do. But im going to do alot of sleeping in and relaxing. :)
ReplyDelete2. A goal is to fish the school year with good grades and not slack off because school is almost done.
IM DOING NOTHING THIS WEEKEND. IM THINKING I MIGHT GO TO THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIR AGAIN AND SOME OTHER THINGS BUT IM NOT SHURE......
ReplyDeleteONE OF MY GOALS IS TO BE A PROUD SUPPORTER OF NHJY, THE GREATEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!
Hmm I do not know my plans for this Easter weekend. I know that on Friday i will have a dumb track meet :(. I might hang out with some friends and chill. I also might see my grandmama. Not a real exciting weekend, but no school makes it a ton better.
ReplyDeleteMy goal for next quater is like the usual make all A honer roll. Hopefully this quater will go better then the last.