Your assignment:
1) Find 2 videos that explain the re-organization of Japan after the war and the Nuremburg trials. Copy and paste the location of the videos for your classmates to view.
2) Watch one of your classmates videos and comment/reply on their videos.
Due: By Sunday 4/29/12 by no later than 11:59pm
1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4o-XXLypfg
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9NCubVPZG0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcudlm6tPa0
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E0PJ8AmTac
The first video was interesting on how they found the soldiers guilty.
Delete1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcnH_kF1zXc&feature=related
ReplyDelete2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcudlm6tPa0
I agree with Mason, its distubring with what they got away with. Its suprising how far they let them get.
Deletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcnhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkHISVFjWvk&feature=fvstH_kF1zXc&feature=related
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the first one, they had great detail on what happened.
DeleteJenna- The video of war crimes was interesting. Msot of the men either betrayed their country or commited terrible war crimes. Some killed and totured inocent people while others soldd out their own countries. All of these men were sent to death or to exile. Some even committed suicide before trial.
ReplyDelete1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcudlm6tPa0
ReplyDelete2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veG75yCwbHI
I watched the first one, I really liked it. I liked the footage, and its just wrong what they did.
DeleteYes it is interesting that they commited suicide. And they did deserve what they got because they killed many innocent people.
DeleteI watched the first one.. and I also posted that video haha.. but yeah I like the footage in that video
DeleteAlberto- Okay, you had the same one as me... but that's okay. I still say it's interesting to learn about what they did and how they were punished. The fact that some of the guys committed suicide is really interesting. And I guess I don't feel bad for these people. They all tortured innocent people and I guess it just seems right that they should die for their crimes.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcudlm6tPa0
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isgXAUNq5Gc
Alberto- well, even though i only got through about three quarters of it in half an hour, it was quite surprising to me what some of the people did. They had it coming to them. after how they treated other people.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcudlm6tPa0
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeB6Y-tVsdY&feature=fvst
I watched your second video and I liked the translated movie.
Deletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcudlm6tPa0
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW1mKX0NRzU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcudlm6tPa0
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvDZsZ-XcGI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeB6Y-tVsdY
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctfAHp80G3s
Haylee..Your was pretty good! Better than mine but really these guys were jerks! Who cares if they were just following orders they could of took a stand. The some that killed themselfs really upset me because they did what they did and took the easy way out instead of paying the price for their actions.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcudlm6tPa0
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inpbH3GhTQ8&feature=related
haylee. i liked how the people took responsiblity fir thier actions but it isnt right to kill people. its like if someone told you to jump off a bridge would you do it...i dought it. i also agree with michealas comment about them killing them selfves to take the easy way out.
ReplyDelete